Click the link below for larger view
We are delighted to announce that FC Bulleen Lions has again been granted a SAP Licence for the 2015 season.
Further details regarding trials etc. will be released in due course.
Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact SAP directly on SAP@ffv.org.au
Dear Player and Parent,
I hope you are enjoying the break and best wishes to you all for the New Year. Although not yet finalised, the below Women’s & Girls
structure will provide you with a guide as to what to expect for Season 2015.
With our Women’s Premier League Seniors and Reserves teams both finishing second in the league and the seniors also winning the State Cup Championship,
2014 has been nothing short of an outstanding one for the club. Having only arrived in the WPL in 2013, we have quickly established ourselves as
a real force that is here to stay in the top tier of Victorian Football.
Senior Coach – Bob McGuinness – has been reappointed for season 2015. Bob is a highly credentialed coach who has brought great football experience to
Women’s football at FCBL. Along with the rest of our appropriately accredited and experienced coaches FCBL will continue to offer a complete structure and
pathway for Girls from U9s through to the WPL. Our junior development program is in accordance with the FFA’s National Football Curriculum and the focus this
year will be on developing and preparing our junior players in readiness for the introduction of the Women’s NPL in 2016.
The following is the structure that we will have in season 2015:
· Women’s Premier League (WPL) Seniors – Head Coach: Bob McGuinness
· Women’s Premier League (WPL) Reserves – Coach: Dino Bravo
· Women’s State League Division 3 – Coach: Tony Damiano
· Under 12s - Coach: Caleb Smith (* New)
· Under 13s (U14Bs) - Coach: Tessa Sernio & Lia Privitelli
· Under 14As – Coach: Mick Gayfer
· Under 15s (U16Bs) - Coach: TBA
· Under 16As – Coach: Nathan Rogers (# New)
*Caleb Smith has a Youth C Licence and experience with Junior Boys and Girls teams in NSW, as well as experience working in the NSW Skills Acquisition Program.
#Nathan Rogers has a current C Licence and is in the process of completing his B Licence. Nathan has experience coaching Boys, Girls, Women & Men at the highest
level in Victoria including coaching Champion’s League teams, Assistant Coaching Oakleigh Cannons Men and Head Coach of Women’s Premier League team Altona City.
Mini Roos (Formerly Small Sided Football -SSF)
· Under 11 Girls Team – Coach: Emily Dolzan
· Under 10 Girls Team – Coach: TBA
· Under 9 Girls Team – Coach: TBA
In terms of pre-season training please treat the following dates as a guide (i.e. the below dates/times/training locations are subject to change):
- WPL (Seniors & Reserves) = 7.30pm Wednesdays & Fridays and 10.00am Sundays starting Wednesday the 14th of January on the senior pitch.
- State League 3 (under 18s) = 7.30pm Tuesdays & Thursdays starting Tuesday the 10th of February.
- Junior Girls: U12s = 6.00pm Wednesdays & Fridays starting Wednesday the 11th of February.
- Junior Girls: U13/14s/U15s/U16s = 6.00pm Tuesdays & Thursdays starting Tuesday the 10th of February.
- Miniroos (SSF): U9/10/11 Girls = 6.00pm Wednesdays & Fridays starting Wednesday the 25th of February.
NOTE: Women’s & Junior Girls Goal Keeper training = 6.00pm Thursdays, starting Thursday the 21st of February.
We would also appreciate it if you could let us know , by return email, if you are not intending to return to FC Bulleen Lions for Season 2015.
If you have any questions regarding this email then please address them to the Football Operations Manager – Women & Girls at email@example.com .
Congratulations to the following coaches and all the best for the 2015 season.
12s NPL Lewis Waddell
13s NPL Sam Primerano
14s NPL Arthur Pappas
15s NPL John Waddell
16s NPL Riccardo Martinez
18s NPL Nathan Rogers
20s NPL Fausto De Amicis
NPL Senior Men. Dominic Barba